2. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect includes:
a) Personal Information
When you register for an account in order to use our Services, we may ask for your contact information, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
If you contact us, either directly or by responding to our messages or surveys, we may also receive information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using our Services.
b) Derivative Information
- Cookies. These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our Services. They allow us to recognize you and record your preferences.
- Pixels, web beacons, clear GIFs. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use to track your interaction with our Services. We also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
- Analytics Tools. We may use internal and third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics. The third party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
We may also automatically collect information about your use of features of our Services, about the functionality of our Services, frequency of visits, and other information related to your interactions with our Services.
In some countries, including countries in the European Union ("EU"), the information referenced above in this section ("Derivative Data") may also be considered personal information under certain applicable data protection laws.
c) Financial Information
When you associate your financial information with your Account, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit or debit card number, card brand, expiration date, billing address), that information is immediately encrypted and directed to our third-party payment processors. We do not store your financial information on our systems. In order to process payments in connection with your use of our Services, and also for customer identification purposes, we have access to, and may retain, subscriber information through our third-party payment processors.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you to:
- Provide, operate and maintain our Services;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, in connection with your use of our Services;
- Process orders, payments, and other transactions related to our Services;
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, preventing fraudulent transactions, monitoring against theft, protecting against criminal activity, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency;
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain specific situations.
- a) By Law or to Protect Rights. If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection.
- b) Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- c) Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates. Affiliates may include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- d) Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
5. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
6. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
8. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13 and children under 13 are prohibited from using our Services. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please alert us using the contact information provided at the end of this document (12. "Contact Us").
9. OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
The data controller of your personal information (as defined in Data Protection Legislation) is Frontlayer Technologies, Inc.
When using our Services, you have the following data protection rights:
- You can access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information.
- You can withdraw your consent for us to process your personal information. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You can opt-out of marketing communications we send you.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided at the end of this document (12. "Contact Us"). We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We comply with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Furthermore, the rights described in this section (9. "Options regarding your information") apply to all users of our Services, indistinctively of their country of residence, even outside the European Union (EU).
10. DATA RETENTION
11. EMAILS AND COMMUNICATIONS
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided at the end of this document (12. "Contact Us").
12. CONTACT US