Welcome to Frontlayer. By using Frontlayer's products, services or Web sites ("Frontlayer services"), you agree to the following terms and conditions, and any policies, guidelines or amendments thereto that may be presented to you from time to time (collectively, the "Terms of Service"). Frontlayer reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time by notifying you in advance by email, regular mail, or postings on Frontlayer services. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.frontlayer.com/legal/tos.
1. USE OF SERVICES.Frontlayer Technologies Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies ("Frontlayer") offer IP video services to you, provided that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. In order to access certain services, you are required to provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information as part of the registration process and/or continued use of Frontlayer services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password, and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Frontlayer of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Frontlayer cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your password secure.
2. APPROPRIATE CONDUCT.You agree that you are responsible for establishing and maintaining your own account. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, files, attachments, or other materials ("Content") are the sole responsibility of the account from which such Content originated. Frontlayer reserves the right, but does not assume the responsibility, to monitor or review any Content on Frontlayer services. You agree that you are responsible for the conduct of all users of your account and any Content that is created, transmitted, stored, or displayed by, from, or within your account while using Frontlayer services and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use Frontlayer services only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with the Terms of Service and any applicable policies or guidelines. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts Frontlayer services or servers or networks connected to Frontlayer services.
3. CHARGES AND BILLING.You agree that Frontlayer shall be permitted to charge your credit card on a monthly basis in advance of providing its services, for your subscription fee. When you sign up, your first invoice will be pro-rated until the end of the month. After that, your subscription will be automatically renewed on the first of each month, unless and until you cancel your subscription. For example, if a paid subscription began on June 15th, the first invoice would be pro-rated based on 15 days of service (from 06/15 to 06/30), and subsequent invoices would be billed in full on the first day of each month.
Frontlayer is not responsible for any additional bank fees, interest charges, finance charges, over draft charges, or other fees resulting from charges billed by Frontlayer. Currency exchange settlements will be based on agreements between you and the provider of your credit card. In addition, we do not give pro-rated refunds for unused time if cancellation is initiated during the middle of a billing cycle. We also reserve the right to change our fees, but we will notify you in advance if we do so. If there is a specific duration and price for your current services, then that price will remain in effect for such duration, but continued use of Frontlayer services thereafter will be at the new price.
3.1 REFUND.All charges are non-refundable unless expressly stated otherwise, or otherwise provided by applicable law. The costs of any returns if permitted will be at your expense, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
3.2 NO RESALE OF SERVICE.Unless expressly stated otherwise, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of Frontlayer services, use of Frontlayer services, or access to Frontlayer services.
3.3 SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION.Frontlayer may terminate or suspend your access to Frontlayer services at any time should you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions or any other guidelines and rules published by Frontlayer. Any such termination or suspension shall be in Frontlayer's sole discretion. Upon termination or suspension, your right to use the service will stop right away. You may not have access to data that you stored on the service after we suspend or terminate the service. You are responsible for backing-up your data that you use with the service. If we cancel your service in its entirety without cause, we will refund to you on a pro-rata basis the amount of your payment corresponding to the portion of your service remaining right before we terminated your service.
You may terminate the service at any time by following the instructions in the Customer Control Panel or by submitting a support request to have your account cancelled. Cancellation requests must be submitted at least five (5) days before the billing renewal date for the upcoming billing cycle. No partial refunds can be issued for the billing cycle during which cancellation is requested. As soon as you cancel the service, your right to use it stops right away. You may not have access to data that you stored on the service after you terminate the service. You are responsible for backing-up your data that you use with the service. Termination of the service by you will not alter your obligations to pay all charges due to Frontlayer. Sections 8 . 19 of this agreement survive its termination for any reason.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; COPYRIGHT POLICY.You acknowledge that Frontlayer owns all rights, title and interest in and to the Frontlayer services, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the "Frontlayer Rights"), and such Frontlayer Rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. The Frontlayer Rights include rights to: (a) the Frontlayer services developed and provided by Frontlayer and all trademarks and other intellectual property associated therewith; and (b) all software associated with the Frontlayer services. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Frontlayer services or any Content placed on the Frontlayer services by Frontlayer or any third party. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Frontlayer services without your permission or in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Frontlayer with the following information: a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the Frontlayer service; your address, telephone number, and email address; and a written statement by you stating that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law; and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you own the claimed infringing material together with any evidence of such ownership.
4.1 Customer submitted content.You agree that you must own or have the right to use all material provided to Frontlayer, including all text, graphics, sound, video, programming, scripts, and applets. The use, reproduction, distribution, and transmission of the content, or any information or materials contained in it, on and from Frontlayer's network may not: (1) infringe or misappropriate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or any other proprietary rights of a third party; (2) violate any criminal laws; (3) constitute false advertising, unfair competition, defamation, an invasion of privacy, violate a right of publicity, or violate any other law or regulation.
5. INDEMNITY.You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Frontlayer, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, advertisers or partners, from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of Frontlayer services, violation of this Terms of Service or any other actions connected with use of Frontlayer services, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys. fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Frontlayer will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF FRONTLAYER SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FRONTLAYER SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN .AS IS. AND .AS AVAILABLE. BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FRONTLAYER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FRONTLAYER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) FRONTLAYER SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) FRONTLAYER SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF FRONTLAYER SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH FRONTLAYER SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF FRONTLAYER SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM FRONTLAYER OR THROUGH OR FROM FRONTLAYER SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE.